The previous brokers write up noted below from September 2018. A custom Aluminum trailer is being manufactured now by Wesco and is included in the price.
WINDOWS is a Custom-built fiberglass 30′ Scout which is an exceptional vessel, having had the benefit of a major refit. She essentially has a reconstructed stern section which includes a swim platform and transom door with small aft cockpit for easy boarding and a redesigned wheelhouse with port and starboard opening side doors and an opening windshield. Her interior is refinished with all new wiring, lockers, a galley, new head and berth cushions. Please read the listing above. Everything in this vessel is new including new Yanmar 75 hp diesel, new tanks, new electronics and wiring, etc. If you are looking for something unique, something with a fiberglass hull but the look of a 1920-1930 era Elco-style motoryacht or cruiser, WINDOWS will be your vessel. Her workmanship is some of the finest this office has seen. Please call us for your inspection of this vessel, and thank you for your interest.
HULL & DECK:
• Awlgriped white hull topsides with Taupe sheer stripe and boottop, white bottom.
• Decks and cockpit are white with tan non-skid. Deck construction is fiberglass with balsa-core.
• Fiberglass hull of full displacement design with long, full keel and round chines.
• Transom is fiberglass and balsa-cored.
• Hull is stiffened with two longitudinal stringers, molded liner and tabbed plywood bulkheads.
• Vessel Reconstruction by David Martin, Yacht Tender, Bristol, Maine & Padebco Boat Company 2013-2016. Vessel underwent a comprehensive three year reconstruction which included a new diesel engine, new tankage, new electrical system, modification and rebuilding of the stern to include a small cockpit and swim platform, transom door gate, stripping the bottom and applying an epoxy barrier coat, rebuilding the mahogany pilothouse to include an aft door to exit onto stern deck. The forward end of the wheelhouse is new and features outward opening corner-windows, and a fixed windshield (this was done because the original Scouts had inward opening windows which caused horrific leaks and rot). The original Lexan (polycarbonate) pilothouse windows were replaced with tempered glass. The helm area was reconstructed as well, to accommodate switches and controls.
• The pilot house is constructed of Mahogany and Sipo, with a fiberglass roof, cored with Balsa.
• Bronze rudder with 1 1/4″ bronze post with bronze skeg bar.
• New hydraulic teleflex Sea Star steering with single ram.
• 9 bronze portlights.
• One aluminum deck hatch in pilothouse top.
• One mahogany skylight deck hatch and one mahogany framed forward hatch.
• Two bronze Dorades on side decks for engine room ventilation.
• Single lifelines with bronze stanchions on foredeck.
• Bronze handrails on pilothouse top.
• Bronze deck hardware and cleats.
• 12V Ideal windlass on bowsprit with bronze roller.
Fuel: 100 gallons in two new aluminum tanks.
Water: 50 gallons in new S/S tank.
Holding: 25 gallons in new S/S tank with overboard discharge and deck pumpout.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL: (all new mechanical systems)
• 2013 single Yanmar 4JH 4-TE diesel, 75 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC, with less than 100 hours.
• 2013 Kanzaki KM4A2 transmission.
• 1″ bronze seacock, Groco strainer.
• Yanmar mixing elbow, 3″ exhaust hose.
• Vetus waterlift muffler.
• 1 1/4″ S/S shaft, PSS dripless shaft seal.
• Spur line cutters.
• 16″ 4 bladed bronze RH prop.
• Kobelt bronze single lever controls.
• Bilge spaces are gelcoated and very clean.
• New bronze seacocks.
• Twin Racor fuel filters with selector valve.
• Webasto hot air cabin heater with vented exhaust.
• Bilge blower.
• Engine room lights.
• Large sealed propane locker (fits two, twenty pound gas cylinders) with solenoid and gas detection system in cabin.
• Foredeck wash-down pump. Transom wash-down pump. Shower fixture on stern deck.
• New 2016 Side-Power Bow thruster.
Cruising speed: 6.25 knots.
Maximum speed 7.5 knots.
• All new AC& DC electrical systems.
• Three Group 31 12V batteries with Blue Seas battery switches with automatic cross over relay.
• Blue Seas circuit breaker panels.
• 30 amp shore service with shore cord and galvanic isolator.
• Blue Seas 40 amp charger.
• GFCI 110V outlets.
• New Torrid S/S 6 gallon hot water heater.
• Imtra LED dimmable overhead lighting. Brass side lamps.
• Cabin top running and anchor lights.
• Johnson 1600 gph submersible pump.
• LED remote control searchlight. LED cockpit light. LED courtesy lighting in cabin and pilot house.
• LED Sea Blaze underwater lights in transom.
• Jabsco 12V electric bilge pump.
• High water alarm.
• Galvanic isolator.
• For two in a magnificent varnished mahogany trim and white bulkheads in the “Herreshoff “tradition.
• All the way forward is an enclosed head with a 12V Par W.C. with a S/S holding tank with overboard discharge and deck pumpout. (There is a handheld shower wand in aft cockpit).
• Next aft in the main salon are two generous-sized settee berths.
• Next to port is a sit-down nav station, with the galley opposite to starboard. The galley includes a two burner Evo LPG stove, a 12V-110V refrigerator with freezer and a custom made Corian counter top. The companionway to the pilothouse is offset to port. The helm is on centerline with a double helm seat made by Taco marine. Further aft to starboard is a settee. A door to the aft deck was installed and is one of the best safety features of this boat. No other Scout 30 has this feature.
ELECTRONICS: (ALL NEW)
• Raymarine 200 autopilot.
• Raymarine Ray60 VHF radio.
• Raymarine A125 12” touch screen Radar-color chartplotter with WiFi, LNC charts and an 18″ RD48 HD Radome.
• Ritchie 5″ Powerdamp compass.
• Dual trumpet Kahlenburg horns.
• Fireboy Xintex S-2A LP gas shutoff with fume detector.
• Horseshoe buoy.
• Windshield wiper with sprayer.
• New Bruce 33 lb anchor with 150′ 5/16” chain,
• New bronze 12V Ideal windlass with foredeck foot switches and a remote helm switch.
• New water pressure pump and accumulator tank.
• Fenders, docklines, life jackets.
• 2 fire extinguishers.
• 20” lifering.
• C02 detector.
Area Has No Listings (Please Zoom Out)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.